Since it is now the coldest day of the year,
- HEY I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!
- THE YEAR IS ONLY FIVE DAYS OLD!!!
- Don’t be so picky. And stop shouting.
- THAT’S A PRETTY SHORT RANGE!
Ahem. Since it is now the coldest day of the winter season so far, my school is offering cookies, danishes, and hot coffee to the students – and the staff. Apparently cookies are healthy in cold weather, since it builds a layer of fat which protects people’s bones from the cold.
- YEAH I DON’T THINK SO
- Hush, you, and get off my computer.
Incidentally, the student cafeteria is also hosting an administrator with a laptop who is encouraging students to register for the next semester.
- OH MAYBE THAT’S WHY THEY OFFERED COOKIES
- Maybe you’re right.
- IT’S BRIBERY, THAT’S WHAT
- No, it’s not. *brushes crumbs off shirt*