Another semester, another round of the same essays.
- Dear Professor, while A Rose For Emily will never not be delightfully creepy, it is possible that OTHER short stories by Faulkner might ALSO be delightfully creepy.
- Dear Professor, “The Hills Like White Elephants” is so old. Never do Hemingway again. Not Any. Ever.
- Dear Professor, a series of short stories by Poe is the best thing ever, don’t stop.
- why yes, tutors can have literary preferences 🙂
- Dear Professors, please PLEASE find a new topic for your students to write compare-contrast essays about. I have done the Grant-Lee essay too many times.